Congratulations, readers! Boomer's Guide to Eldercare turned three this month. Without your support--and your reading these posts, I would have quit writing long ago.
I've appreciated your cheerleading. Some of you are paid to work with seniors and their families. Others are personally grappling with issues related to your own parent. In either case, my goal is provide help and support.
Here are some of the most popular categories, with a sample post: Enjoy!
1. Obtaining affordable housing: http://boomersguidetoeldercare.blogspot.com/2011/02/affordable-senior-housing-three-models.html
2. Writing a thank-you note to your parent's caregiver: http://boomersguidetoeldercare.blogspot.com/2011/08/write-great-thank-you-note-to-your.html
3. Using a senior referral agency: http://boomersguidetoeldercare.blogspot.com/2012/12/it-2012-was-very-good-year-for-reforms.html
4. Selling Your Parent's Home: http://boomersguidetoeldercare.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-to-sell-your-parents-home-in-seven.html
5. Understanding Your Aging Parent's Two Developmental Tasks: http://boomersguidetoeldercare.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-top-picks-for-eldercare-in.html