Whoo Hoo! On September 27, Boomer's Guide to Eldercare passed the 50-post mark.
I started in February with one goal--to provide help and hope to Boomers as they relate to their aging parents. This first "season," if you will, has stretched my mind as I've researched, interviewed experts and tapped into my 14-plus years in the eldercare field.
But blogging isn't about me. It's about you and your needs for help as you care for your aging parent.
According to Google Analytics, your favorite posts are:
1. How to Sell Your Parent's Home in Seven Days
2. Help! I've Lost My Way Searching for a Place for Mom
3. Three Kinds of In-Home Care
4. Can Your Parent be Happy in a Nursing Home?
5. Eldercare Dilemma: In My Aging Parent's Eyes, I've Failed
Check them out, if you haven't read them yet.
Got any ideas for further topics? I'd love to hear from you. In the meantime, I'm ready to tackle another go-around: learning about how to understand our aging parents and ourselves, how to better communicate, and how to advocate.